Mimi wants you to have the best possible listening experience - today and in 20 years from now. Mimi is the human factor in the music industry. Hear music with more clarity, discover hidden nuances and turn down the volume without any compromises. Our unique patent pending sound processing has been developed by hearing scientists and sound engineers. The technology behind Mimi is powered by our deep understanding of how people hear and what they don’t hear anymore. We gained this knowledge by creating the #1 Hearing Test for iOS and then testing more than one million ears with it. Mimi’s technology is medically certified (CE) and currently available in two Apps for iOS: Mimi Music and Mimi Hearing Test as well as a Software Development Kit (SDK) for partners.
Mimi was a TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield 2014 finalist in New York City, made it 2nd at the world largest pitch competition at WebSummit 2014 in Dublin and made it 1st in the Music Discovery Category at Midem Competition in Cannes 2016.
What you will do
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
with a passion for detail to join us in making high-quality products. You will have a proactive attitude to ensuring we release high-quality products and rapid response to bugs which occur post-release, while keeping in mind how we can build our products in a test-driven manner..As our QA Engineer you will:
- Take over responsibility for testing our current apps on iOS and Android and in the future on additional platforms as well
- Develop and execute automated tests for our existing product and new features
- Ability to plan, conduct, and document test cases to ensure product quality
- Be in charge of developing standards and procedures to determine high software quality and release readiness
- Ability to sufficiently document how to reproduce a given bug in an accessible manner for the developers to work on resolving the bug in a timely manner
- Work closely with product management and development to evaluate findings
- Continuously improve test coverage and quality standards
- You are a quick learner able to dive into new topics quickly and grasp what’s important