Mimi wants you to have the best possible listening experience - today and in 20 years from now. Mimi is the human factor in the music industry. Hear music with more clarity, discover hidden nuances and turn down the volume without any compromises. Our unique patent pending sound processing has been developed by hearing scientists and sound engineers. The technology behind Mimi is powered by our deep understanding of how people hear and what they don’t hear anymore. We gained this knowledge by creating the #1 Hearing Test for iOS and then testing more than one million ears with it. Mimi’s technology is medically certified (CE) and currently available in two Apps for iOS: Mimi Music and Mimi Hearing Test as well as a Software Development Kit (SDK) for partners.
Mimi was a TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield 2014 finalist in New York City, made it 2nd at the world largest pitch competition at WebSummit 2014 in Dublin and made it 1st in the Music Discovery Category at Midem Competition in Cannes 2016.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Manager
(m/f) with a passion for mobile technology, hardware and music. You will closely work together with the Head of Business Development and the Managing Director and sell our technology to new partners from the hardware-, software-, music- and health industry, among them some of the largest tech companies worldwide. As our Senior Business Development Manager you will:
- Proactively manage the whole scale-cycle from prospecting to negotiation and closing deals with partners worldwide to license our technology.
- Recruit, structure and grow our Business Development Team.
- Represent Mimi at relevant industry events worldwide.
- Align customer needs with our Marketing, Product, Development Team on a continuous basis.
- Work within a growing Business Development Team and the Managing Director.
- Impact an untapped market and experience the development of a truly innovative product and company.
- Gain hands-on entrepreneurial experience in a fast moving technology company located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte.